This is what listen too


Sunday, November 25, 2007

This one won't even hardly qualify as a blog even though theoretically I could post some interesting stuff

List of Movies I've seen in the past month or so:

300
Christmas with the Kranks
Ed Wood
Meet Joe Black
Vanilla Sky
Oceans 12
Teenagers From Outerspace
Dan in Real Life
Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium
Spider-man
Spider-man 2
Spider-man 3
X-men
X2
X-men The Last Stand
Intolerable Cruelty
Office Space

...I know, I need to get into the theatre more often. Magorium is in bold for the reason that it absolutely tops all of the other movies in that list, although Vanilla Sky is a close second and Meet Joe Black is nearly tied with Vanilla Sky.

Oh yeah, and this is Kuroneko.
http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/D00d5678/?action=view&current=Kuroneko.png

1 comment:

Brian said...

That's more than I can say I've seen, although I say both Firewall and Phone booth last night.